Friday, May 10, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Dvyne Cosmetics

Mrs. Dvyne hailing from Oakland, California is definitely well on her way to being a top contender in the Makeup and Beauty world.

Though she is a multi-talented, singer, actress, and MUA, she is making her mark as the Owner/Ceo of her own makeup and beauty line, so appropriately named Dvyne Flawless Cosmetics.

I had the pleasure of reviewing a few products, with the Velvet Veil foundation primer and moisturizer being the first. This paraben-free primer was so smoothe and silky that glided right onto my face. It was not too oily or greasy and is packed with vitimans and antioxidants that were very soothing to my sensitive skin. I was thoroughly impressed by this light veil that kept my skin moisterized as well as added such a polished and flawless finish to my makeup. The very good thing about this primer is that it can be worn as a primer with your foundation or alone to hydrate and moisturize your skin. Dvyne definitely gets two thumbs up from me for this amazing product.

I was also completely and utterly blown away by not one but two of her and this years' chart topping lipstick colors. 

The Magenta Pop, from the Mega Matte Lipstick line really knocked my socks off. The color truly popped in every sense of the word. Application of the lipstick was very smoothe. Though it was a matte lipstick, it was not too stiff or sticky and was surprisingly very moisturizing. After application I had several bottles of water and didn't have to reapply whatsoever. The color was just as vivid and bright as it was when first applied. There wasn't any smudging or smearing of the lipstick after eating and drinking either. Did I mention that I never reapplied? Yes! This lipstick stayed on all day. I must say that I was thoroughly impressed.

The other lipstick color so elequently called Eclipse wowed me as well. This lipstick, from the original lipstick line, was very soft and soothing to the lips. It glided right on and I immediately fell in love. I didn't think it would really go with my skin tone but I was definitely proven wrong. I was also skeptical about the darker color for the spring and summer months, wrong again! This color actually brought a nice, chic, and sophisticated balance to my spring ensemble and made my eyewear pop as well.

I must say, that Mrs. Dvyne's products completely floored me and I can and will most definitely, without a doubt, recommend Dvyne Flawless Cosmetics to all my family, friends, readers, and the many MUA's that I come in contact with. A great investment, indeed! 

To learn more about or purchase products from Dvyne Cosmetics, please visit www.dvynecosmetics.com. 

To connect with and learn more about this multi-talented Bosset and CEO, follow Mrs. Dvyne on Instagram: @Sheisdvyne, Twitter: @Dvyne_ , FaceBook: Dvyne TheBeautiful

Take A bow Dvyne, you have an amazing product on your hands.


Dee PoeticMamii