Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ROYALTY: Be A Queen In More Ways Than One

 If I'm on a budget, but still want perfection, I choose COVERGIRL Queen Collections products! The newest product that I swear by is the All Day Flawless 3 in 1, a foundation,  concealer and powder! It saves me money because I can use this one product instead of buying all three! It is light and allows me to cover my blemishes just as I would expect from any concealer!

1. Use a primer to create a molded underlay
2. Apply 1-3 pumps of the ALL DAY FLAWLESS foundation, depending on the coverage you need
3. Smooth it out evenly and then use a foundation brush to make sure no lines or creases are showing
4. Use a daring mascara & popping lip color, then you have a daily face regimen to carry you until the day ends
Note: Matching your color is easy with Queen Collection products because they are true to color! Queen Latifah uses the "Golden Honey!"

By Cushena Sheree