Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Help For Combination Skin

For many ladies who experience combination skin that is oily yet dry in spots, it is quite difficult to find a moisturizer that tackles both.

I too deal with this annoying condition which gets worse during warmer months. However, a product that I absolutely live by is Timewise Oil Control Formula 3 Moisturizer.



This moisturizer is not greasy or sticky but moisturizes and hydrates the face so that even after application of makeup, you will not have breakthrough shiny spots or your makeup won't cake and look ashy in those dry areas.

This product is a god-send. It doesn't clog pores which is a definite plus for those of us that experience combination and oily skin. It is excellent on sensitive skin as well, which I too experience.

You will NOT go wrong having this product in your life. I have certainly benefited greatly from this product. It is the ONLY moisturizer that I will put on my face. This product has been battle tested by me. I used this product when I preformed on stage with my daughter's dance company, under burning hot lights and did not have to pat or powder after leaving the stage. As a matter of fact, I took professional pictures after.

So, for those of you still trying to find a great product that will control oil yet moisturize those dry spots on your face, get in contact with your nearest Mary Kay beauty consultant, to get your hands on this must have product. Or you may order straight from the website at www.marykay.com/skincare. Again, the name of the product is TimeWise Oil Control Formula 3. Get yours today.


By Dee PoeticMamii