Monday, March 18, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color

I have been on a quest to find the best, minimum-chip nail polish for natural nails and I believe I may have found it!  If you wear your nails natural, without any acrylic or gel, then you know my struggle: chips, chips and more chips!  For some reason, even the more expensive brands, like OPI, have a tendency to chip within the first day or two of wear.  

Well, being tired of wasting $8 or more on polish that couldn't even commit to my nails, I decided to try different brands to see if I could find one that lasted about a week!  Surprisingly enough, I found it in Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail Color!  The great thing about this brand is that they have a variety of bold colors, like "Co-Bolt Blue."  This polish lasts for about a week without major chips and no top or bottom coat.

The one negative comment I have about Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail Color is that it doesn't dry instantly.  In reality, it's at more like 5-7 minutes before it's dry enough to apply the second coat.  Sorry Sally, but that's something you have to work on!

By Yasmin Young